terms, conditions, and, privacy, policy
Rafael Laudo Lemos, with NIF/CIF 50598025A, hereinafter Visual EffeX, address C/Dels Pins 1, Pta. 17 4980 Paterna (Valencia), disclaims responsibility / liability derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or ilicit use of the information contained in the Website of Visual EffeX.
With the limits established in the law, Visual EffeX does not assume any responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained in its Website.
The contents and information do not bind Visual EffeX nor do they constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind as it is merely a service offered with informative and informative character.
The Visual EffeX website may contain links (links) to other third-party sites that Visual EffeX can not control. Therefore, Visual EffeX can not assume responsibility for the content that may appear on the pages of third parties.
The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and the rest of contents included in this website are the exclusive property of Visual EffeX or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of Visual EffeX.
Additionally, to access some of the services offered by Visual EffeX through the website, you must provide some personal information. In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of we inform you that by filling in these forms, your personal data will be incorporated and treated in the files of Visual EffeX in order to be able to provide and offer our services as well as to inform you of the improvements of the website. Likewise, we inform you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data, free of charge by email to info @ visualeffex.com (without spaces) or at the address C/Dels Pins 1, Pta. 17 4980 Paterna (Valencia).
Visual EffeX is committed to ensuring the security and confidentiality of the personal data provided by its customers and users in accordance with the laws of data protection and privacy.
Visual EffeX has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Holder of the Website / Responsible for the processing of your data
Commercial name: Visual EffeX
Business name: Rafael Laudo Lemos (hereinafter Visual EffeX)
Fiscal address: C/ Dels Pins 1, Pta. 17, 46980, Paterna (Valencia), Spain.
Activity: Architectural visualization, 3d animation, special effects, web design, graphic design and related services.
E-Mail: info @ webtvsolutions.com (without spaces)
Purpose of website: information, ecommerce.
Visual EffeX Website: webtvsolutions.com
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal data that you send us through web forms or other means, will be incorporated into the file owned by Visual EffeX, registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and will receive the data treatment of "Web users and subscribers".
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Visual EffeX is treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. To exercise your rights you can contact Visual EffeX by sending a message to the E-Mail address detailed above.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Visual EffeX will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation..
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in Visual EffeX come from:
- Contact form
- Emails sent directly by customers/users or potential customers/users.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In Visual EffeX there are different systems for capturing personal information and it deals with the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request personal data (such as name, email, etc.) to respond to the requirements of webtvsolutions.com users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us is not stored on a Web server but on the personal computers / workstations of Visual EffeX, within the EU.
Additional information collected:
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including the IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content displayed while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to track the contents of your cart while your session is active.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of personal data collected.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Visual EffeX can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of webtvsolutions.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. Visual EffeX will treat your data in order to properly manage your presence in the social network , informing of activities, products or services of Visual EffeX. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Visual EffeX will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
Visual EffeX does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Content embedded from third-party websites
webtvsolutions.com may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). The content embedded from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: the consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without under any circumstances the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions stated in the commercial policy.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired from third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, webtvsolutions.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: An analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help webtvsolutions.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of webtvsolutions.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States..
- Hosting: OVH Hosting, with address in en 1801 McGill College Ave. Suite 800 Montreal, Quebec H3A 2N4 Canada More information at: https://www.ovh.ca. OVH Hosting treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Visual EffeX
- Advisory/Management/Accounting: Alandi Benet S.L. with address at C / Barcelonina 2, 2, 4 - 46002 Valencia. Alandi Benet S.L. treats the data in order to perform its advisory / management / accounting services to Visual EffeX.
- Social Networks: Visual EffeX makes use of the American social networks Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ to whom an international transfer of analytical and technical data is made in relation to the website being in its servers in which Visual EffeX treats the data that , through them, users, subscribers or boaters deliver to the firm Visual EffeX or share with this.
- Payment providers: So that you can pay through PayPal or Redsys/BBVA, Visual EffeX will send the strictly necessary data from those to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request.
When browsing webtvsolutions.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole..
Data security and secrecy
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation. In addition, the website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) (secure connection layer) to transmit data and on most of the pages. Finally, most of the personal data is not hosted on our Web server but on our personal computers / workstations.
webtvsolutions.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Visual EffeX will ensure that any person authorized by Visual EffeX to process the client's data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a duty contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, Visual EffeX must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it..
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to webtvsolutions.com, exonerating Visual EffeX, from any responsibility in this regard..
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Visual EffeX in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Visual EffeX reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Visual EffeX will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, webtvsolutions.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested..
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, webtvsolutions.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on May 31, 2019
Visual EffeX makes available this policy to inform you what is a cookie, which ones we use on this website and to help manage them according to your interests.
What is a cookie?
A "cookie " is a small text file that a Web site stores on the user's Web browser. Cookies make easier to use and navigate websites and are essential for their correct operation.
Cookies are used , for example, to manage the user's session (to avoid having to enter your login details with each page view) or to adjust the contents of a web page to your preferences. Cookies may be of two kinds: "session " which are automatically deleted when you close the Web browser or "persistent" , which stay on your computer until a certain date.
- Strictly Necessary
This website uses strictly necessary cookies that are required for the proper operation of this seite, such as those that allow authentication and maintain the logged session when the user navigates the site. Disabling/removing these cookies prevents proper operation of some features of the website.
This site uses performance cookies to collect statistical, anonymous, information about the user activity on the website as well as general activity. The collected information allows to optimize our website navigation and ensure best customer service. User can exclude its activity by the opt-out system provided by the analytical tools (see below).
Cookies used in this Website:
|PHPSESSID||Se utiliza para identificarle como usuario durante la navegación del sitio - Cookie de Sesión.|
|Used to store your selection of certain user interface elements visibility - Persistent cookies.|
|video_volume||Stores your volume preference (HTML5 video player) - Persistent cookie.|
|Almacenamiento Local "Local storage" (Cookies de Flash, persistente)||SUsed to store your Flash video player preferences (volume, selected quality)
In order to manage the local storage (on Flash) visit: Website Storage Settings panel (Flash)
(Persistent) cookies generated from this domain's website through the Google Analytics tool. They are used to register the visits of a user across the website (count number of times the website has been visited, calculate the visit duration, get the user source, get geographical data, etc.).
In order to opt-out, visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
|YouTube||Playback videos from YouTube.|
|Vimeo||Playback videos from Vimeo.|
|Facebook Plugin social||Share information: The Facebook social plugin is a tool that the user may use to share information with friends and contacts on the Facebook social network.|
|Twitter Badge y Twitter Button Plugin||Share information: The Twitter social plugin is a tool that the user may use to share information with friends and contacts on the Twitter social network.|
Options about cookies. Management.
The user has the possibility to configure its Web browser to accept or block the installation of cookies, or to block the installation of certain kinds of cookies, like publicity and third party ones. Furthermore, after each session the user can delete all or some of the stored cookies.
Additionally, on browsers hich allow it, the user can enable:
• "Private"/"Incognito" navigation, by which the browser will delete the navigation history, cookies and other information related to the visited pages, or
• The "do not track" feature, by which the browser will ask the websites not to track the user's navigation habits in order to, for example, display targetted ads on the visited websites.
Managing cookies on popularr Web browsers:
Microsoft Windows Explorer
We recommend you to check your Web browser's help for more info about managing cookies.
NOTE: Keep in mind that by blocking cookies it can affect to some or all of the features of this website.
Third party embedded content
When you visit a page of this website that contains third party embedded content, for example, YouTube videos, Facebook/Google+/Twitter widgets, etc. it is possible that those third party websites store cookies. This website has no control over those cookies and you must check the corresponding third party websites for more information about their respective cookies policies.
Additionally, on this website you will find buttons for sharing on social networks. When you click any of those buttons, it is possible that the selected service stores a cookie. Again, this website has no control over those cookies and you must check the corresponding service's websites for more information about their respective cookies policies.
• Info about cookies (Wikipedia): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
• "Your Online Choices" Control your online behavioural advertising preferences (European Union Users): http://www.youronlinechoices.eu
• "Digital Advertising Alliance" Control your online behavioural advertising preferences (USA Users): http://www.aboutads.info/choices/